Want to impress your buddies at the bar?
Need to think of something interesting to do at the next family gathering?
Want to learn a bunch of random facts about history, science, true crime, and the paranormal?
Pick up Interesting Stories for Curious People, the ultimate guide book for a plethora of interesting facts about a whole bunch of several different topics. A quick read packed with information from cover to cover.
Here you will find out:
- How did a Frenchman successfully use a spontaneous combustion defense during a murder trial?
- How did a German teenager help end the Cold War?
- Why did some really smart guys think foam houses would be the wave of the future?
- What is a chupacabra and why are there two of them?
- Did Cleopatra really die from a snake bite?
You'll be glued to the pages of this book reading interesting fact after interesting fact as Interesting Stories for Curious People brings you the in-depth knowledge of some things you may have heard about and always wondered, but now will learn the truth. You'll finally be able to separate fact from fiction and will be surprised to learn that some of the things you've been told, even by your teachers, was just plain wrong
Whether you are a trivia maven or just a person who likes to learn new things, you'll learn something new and find yourself entertained as you discover some of the most fascination criminals, ghost stories, strange habits of historical figures, and just weird things that are a part of our world. So open this book and your mind and see another side of things that you may not know existed.