Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Bring peace and joy into your workspace as you learn how to declutter your office and create a stress-free work environment.
Clutter and mess can distract you, stress you out, and get in the way of efficiently getting work done. That's why Beautifully Organized at Work was created to give you practical tips and tools for how to mindfully transform your workspace and get organized so you can feel better about your work and be better set up for success.
YouTube star and professional organizer Nikki Boyd, author of the bestselling book Beautifully Organized, brings her expert skills to this book.
Beautifully Organized at Work includes:
• Everything you need to know about decluttering your desk and organizing files--both in your physical and digital space
• Valuable advice on how to plan your work days so you can have a well-balanced and productive week
• How to select the desk, chair, and lighting that are ideal for your needs
• Information tailored for cubicle, co-working spaces, working from home, and more
• Tips on how to get your coworkers involved in creating a beautifully organized breakroom, conference room, and lobby
About the Author
Nikki Boyd is a wife and mother of three amazing kids who have all grown into beautiful adults. A long-time military spouse, her husband's career in the Air Force meant that their family traveled extensively. The experience of moving and setting up house many times over gave Nikki the opportunity to hone her organization skills, and she developed dozens of tips and tricks throughout the years. Following her husband's retirement, she and her family moved to a beautiful home in Charleston, South Carolina, where she is now able to pursue her own dreams. It is no surprise to her (or those closest to her!) that her passion is centered around organization. Nikki now runs her own professional organization firm, At Home with Nikki, in Summerville, South Carolina, and helps people to create beautifully organized spaces within their home and work environments.