Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: Earth Science provides essential review for students taking the Earth Science Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Five actual, administered Regents exams so students have the practice they need to prepare for the test
- Review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Earth Science Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Earth Science in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: Earth Science book.